Saturday, July 29, 2006

Well Mrsgryper still isn't gryping too much. Her eye is doing well but sleep deprivation is her constant companion. If you would like to experience it, try keeping your face down 24 hrs a day.
Your back aches and you keep waking up through the night.

She is doing very well though and at the 10000 mile inspection the Dr, was happy with how things are going. He reduced the number of different eye drops from 3 to 1 bottle. So we have 2 bottles of eye drops for sale at a good price if anybody is interested

On the more serious side, when the person known as Widget pressed me into becoming a "Blogger", got me started I was assured that this was the thing to do. I resisted at first but like all addicts I got sucked in. I watched various bloggers stories then finally got interested in following them. Most of the ones I have on that memory thing on the right side of my screen have something to say BUT one guy named Homee Dad has apparently fallen of the end of his dock. I told him long ago that when he is near water, he should wear a PFC but no he wouldn't listen.

Well that's the best I can do to retain my title. ---goodbye.

2 comments:

Fiddling Granny said...

Everyone's been pretty quiet blog-wise, but Hommee is definitely the worst.

Tell me about the eye drops for sale, do you get a buzz from them? Are they a nice accompaniment with wine? Do they go with anything optical situation in particular? (eg: views of mountains, dams, tiny little bugs & flowers)

Mr Gryper said...

They do amazing things and the price is write. You can trust me, my daughter was a cop.