Tuesday, August 15, 2006

After the wedding I had the great experience of playing euchre and cribbage with Tom, Ant Hill and Meg. It was like a war zone, probably the noisiest card games I have ever played. I had no idea that card games were contact sports. I must admit that I enjoyed playing with non-professionals like myself though. After careful guidance by me, both Hill & Meg. did very well, Tom, on the other hand, as my partner left something to be desired, and since I didn't want to be accused of "TABLE TALK" I couldn't offer him the good advise and great knowledge I am capeable of freely giving, the end results were that we didn't win all games which I am acustomed to doing.

I forgot to mention that I had to protect Stephanie's "support our troupes" from being stolen by Homee Dad, who had his eye on it, but I couragously protected it.


Cam and I have spent many enjoyable hours working on his dryer we only had it apart aprox. 200 times before we got it to do what is supposed to do, I think. Next challenge is the washer.

The final thing is to report that popeye is coming along very well she will soon be back driving, I think.

Now I have got to start preparing myself mentally for the washer.

3 comments:

Fiddling Granny said...

I thought by his blog that it was done .... some pre-diagnostic meditation may halp to put you in the right "head-space".

Have fun.

SusanE said...

What am I chopped liver, or are you afraid to mention how Mum and totally trumped you.

Mr Gryper said...

I don't even know what the hall a halp is.