Thursday, November 01, 2007

BACK HOME

When I last wrote it was from Petawawa where we had a good time though we had to tell Kaden to stop saying "shalnt" explaining to him that there is no such word.

Needless to say that I was surprised to see the stuff I typed in Petawawa was on my computer when we got home.

This past weekend Hilary bummed a ride to our place where she learned what a great domino player I am. We had a lot of fun with her visit.

She went to a shower for a friend then eventually tried to go back home which was an ordeal for her. I think that she shalnt (is that really a Kenora word?) be in a hurry to ride with the same people in view of the confusion of arranging the actual happening. Mrs G and I left for the new cottage at around noon and she was to be picked up around that time however they didn't arrive till around 6Pm.

While at the new cottage I got to carry a bunch of logs, that was fun, I guess there will be more opportunities to do it again.

If Hilary gets a car she will likely come back for further instructions on how to play dominos which I will be glad to accommodate her.

I think that I might go and look on somebody elses computer to see if this stuff I have just typed will some how get on their computer.

Bye

4 comments:

Fiddling Granny said...

It's the most unbelievable thing that what you typed on Steph's computer could show up on yours! (sigh) I wonder how that could be?!?!

Too bad Hilary didn't go to the cottage with you and carry logs!

Homee Dad's View of Life said...

hey gryper: glad to hear you enjoyed your visit with Bean.
I can imagine she shalnt be forgetting the visit for a while, after all the excitement playing dominos probably kept her on the edge of her seat.

Keep up the blogging, that is if you can pull yourself away from the dominos

Homee Dad

Mr Gryper said...

Hey Homee dad it is clear that you don't understand the finer things in life based on your demeaning overtones of the fine art of mexican train dominos but I shalnt hold it against you.

Now get out there and bushwack some poor sole.

Homee Dad's View of Life said...

hey gryper - the days of bushwacking are gone.The fun is held in the fact that big brother can now watch, beset, stalk, and just down right get into ones gray matter. They really don't have to know your there because for the most part you don't need to be. Technology is a wonderful thing.

Actually my newest assignment is great as I am responsible for the molding of little minds (yes even those smaller than yours truely)

Life is good - I think I will research the world of mexican dominos

stay real
Homee Dad