Thursday, June 08, 2006

Yesterday I decided to hang our travel dish on the wall outside to give it some exercise because it just lays around in the basement doing nothing. It was not very happy at having to do something and proceeded to give me all kinds of grief. When preparing for the hanging it started to protest, I think it wanted a lawyer or something. We had a trial at which it claimed I was not giving it good direction so I took some of it's brains back into the house and reconnected them to the other dish and they worked just fine. So I went back outside and we started again things went form bad to worst SO, I took it's brains back it to the house and reconnected them again to the other dish, now they started to protest and would not work just muttered something about 666 whatever that meant. Not being one to admit that I couldn't make it do as it was told, we fought for quite some time. Finally I called Starchoice to asked for help, and unlike Expressvue, they were cooperative, pleasant, helpful and never once said wait a SEC. which in Bell terms is aprox. 20 - 30 minutes. Anyway Aaron, the genius he is, said push this button and that and that button 2 of which were 6 and things with the brain was back to normal and Aaron, the genius he is, said Go forth and reconnect all is well. I did, and it is . Now that lazy dish is doing what it is supposed to do. Therefore, 666 is a myth.

3 comments:

blah blah blah said...

you show that dish granny..

SusanE said...

My new power steering belt on my car got loose, that's all the power that 666 had on my car. The garage fixed it in about 5 minutes.

Fiddling Granny said...

I had my mammogram on 666 and didn't get a hyper call from the doctor's office saying get back here ... so I guess all is well with that from 666 too.

I would like to have been there when you started into the dish-won't-work vortex!! LOL