Sunday, March 25, 2007

SAP

No, not Homee dad, the stuff from maple trees. We are at K&W boiling SAP. While waiting I thought it about time I got some senior abuse so I checked my blog. There it was a message from Homee dad, trying to stop me from wandering, but it made me wander about his memory. As most of you know, I made comment some time ago about removing the carpet from our bedroom. Homee dad apparently missed it because in his caustic comments to my last blog, he asked IF I HAD REMOVED IT YET. This made me wUnder if the real reason he offered to take me to the ACC was so that HE didn't get lost in Toronto. Realistically HE KNOWS that the leaf and he can only dream about winning the cup.

I noticed in Stephs comments that it will soon be time for the shareholders of mercury factories to start injecting into it into Kaden.

Well I am going out to check the sap conditions now plus I can't think of any thing to Grype about today so I am out of it.

2 comments:

Fiddling Granny said...

Can't think of anything to Grype about?!?!?! We'v been listening to it all day!!

Homee Dad's View of Life said...

Dear Gryper - dreams are what the world is made of, without those we would be lost. I see the Leafs squeeking into the play offs, then becoming the cinderela team and hoisting the shinny cup above there heads!!

As for elder abuse - well consider it more of long distance bonding. As I wander to the past I recall many instances where Gryper took all opportunities afforded himself.

After all I am still saddled with a scuba card referring to Homee Dad as " DAVIE CAIN " ( Typo - I think NOT!!!!

PS. Remember - growing old is manditory - Growing up is not !!!!
Keep on Gryping

Homee dad