Thursday, April 26, 2007

WHAT THE HELL ????????

On my last Blog I wrote about what I thought was a comment on the present politically correct thinking of weak livered Canadians who continually bow down to imports. Specifically I thought I was referring to people from other countries and religions coming to Canada then, wanting to change Canada to the match what they left behind. Presumably they left there because they were not happy with their homeland.

When I finally got around to reading the replies, it appears that it sounded like I was trying to sell Christianity or christmas trees.

This is a feeble attempt to try to make my position VERY clear.

Long ago our forfathers came to North America they didn't like the people they found here and the way they did things SO they took it away from them and established their rules and religions which prevailed for a long time. Now others show up here and decide that what they see is wrong and want to change it to their liking.

The politically correct morons then decide that these imports are so important that we should all change to accomodate them.

Therefore my point is If you don't like what they are DEMANDING from you then don't buy the products they are selling. Buy from the people who you agree with.

1 comment:

SusanE said...

Speak with your wallet.... good plan.