Tuesday, December 19, 2006

computer interupts the story

Now the godamn computer is not happy. we met siblings etc for supper. Out comes the camera low batteries, pictures later camera is on strike. I said DARN or something like that and put it away. Audrey said "just like your brother".

At home I dutifully charged the batteries while mentally preparing myself ( which is correct use of the word myself) for returning the camera and the VCR to the stores from which they came. As 10a.m. approached I decided to try the camera and batteries again, the bloody thing works and has continued to work. GO FIGGER!!!!

SO we return the VCR, the nice man at the return says you have had it more than 30 days, our computer will not let me override it so you must contact the manufacturer. I said DARN, but the manager must be able to do some thing, the nice man calls the manager who says the computer can't be overidden, I said DARN.

Monday I phoned JVC and told their nice man my sad story and he said OK we will send youa new one and you send us the brokeback VCR back. BUT first you must go to your FAX machine and get it to send us a copy of the invoice. SO Mrsgryper spoke to the FAX and presumably we will get another VCR which will quite in 2 months and we will start again

1 comment:

Cherylinn said...

Isn't modern technology fun?